Some bad habits that are done every day, it turns out to have an impact on the penis.
These habits, it turns out can damage the health of your penis and make it sluggish.
Too Much Junk Food
Studies at Harvard found that men who ate processed foods with high levels of trans fat had lower quality sperm than those who ate healthy foods.
Watching Television Too Long
Men who watch more than twenty hours per week had the sperm count of 44 percent lower than who did not watch.
These results were obtained from research conducted in 2010 by the University of Rochester by looking at television viewing habits and lack of physical activity.
Don’t Clean the Sunscreen
Sunscreen can indeed prevent the risk of skin cancer. However, you can also suffer from infertility.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) states, sunscreens have chemicals that can reduce reproduction by 30 percent. For this reason, men must clean their skin from sunscreen when returning to the house.
Not Caring for Dental Hygiene
Journal of Periodontology notes, gum disease is 7 times more common in men with erectile dysfunction.
Bacteria in the gum tissue can move through the body, causing swelling …
Employees form the core of any organization be it big or small. Companies conduct wellness programs and other related activities to encourage their employees to work in a healthy and happy environment. Such initiatives will not only make the staff happy, but also increase their interest to work hard. Every office has a mix of employees who fall under different categories. Some may be healthy without any prevailing medical conditions, but not everyone. The human resource management team initiates wellness programs to improve the health and well-being of an employee.
Why it is important to have wellness programs?
HR plays a vital role in building the core of the organization. Employees, being the core for any organization require wellness programs to stay active and productive. In order to boost employee engagement, the human resource team takes a series of wellness initiatives. Some of them include tours, yoga classes, health checkup, counseling, etc. Further, they also conduct classes on workplace ethics, safety issues, personality development, and so on. These sessions not only improve the overall behavior of the employees, but also increase their overall wellness.
Employee Wellness Initiatives
Various programs are provided by the HR to boost the overall functioning of …
The lung is a vital organ in the human body, therefore it is very important to know how to maintain lung health in order to work more optimally. There are several ways that can be done to maintain lung health as follows.
- Drinking Water – Water is a cure for all diseases in the body. Water contains oxygen that will make the lungs will work more optimally. In addition, water can also clean up any dirt or mucus that is in the lungs.
- Exercise – By doing regular exercise you can practice breathing and can also tighten the breathing muscles so they can breathe well. Simply doing light exercise just like jogging or walking every morning and evening on a regular basis.
- Avoid Exposure to Chlorine Substance – Chlorine can make lung work harder than usual. Chlorine not only comes from food alone but can also come from PDAM water. Therefore, it is better to use filters or filters on tap water so that chlorine does not get carried away.
- Avoid Stress – Lungs are closely related to human emotions. This will cause the lungs to work harder than usual if you are sad, angry, or depressed.
- Maintain Weight –
One of the key things to do in your life is look after your health. Within this, your sexual health is absolutely vital. Keeping in good sexual health will not only prevent you from getting serious diseases such as HIV, syphilis or gonorrhea but will also stop you giving it to others by mistake. With around 20 million people in the US alone being infected with sexually transmitted diseases, this is an issue that you need to be aware of.
Ways to protect your sexual health
What can you do if you want to look after your sexual health properly? Here are some great pieces of advice:
- Always use protection – one great piece of advice is to always use protection when having sexual relations with another person. The simplest and most common way is for the man to wear a condom as this will help protect both partners from STDs being passed between them.
- Avoid promiscuity – to help stay in the best sexual health, try not to be overly promiscuous. While it is only natural to begin sexual relations when in an established relationship, sleeping with many different people regularly only increases your chances of picking up