The lung is a vital organ in the human body, therefore it is very important to know how to maintain lung health in order to work more optimally. There are several ways that can be done to maintain lung health as follows.
- Drinking Water – Water is a cure for all diseases in the body. Water contains oxygen that will make the lungs will work more optimally. In addition, water can also clean up any dirt or mucus that is in the lungs.
- Exercise – By doing regular exercise you can practice breathing and can also tighten the breathing muscles so they can breathe well. Simply doing light exercise just like jogging or walking every morning and evening on a regular basis.
- Avoid Exposure to Chlorine Substance – Chlorine can make lung work harder than usual. Chlorine not only comes from food alone but can also come from PDAM water. Therefore, it is better to use filters or filters on tap water so that chlorine does not get carried away.
- Avoid Stress – Lungs are closely related to human emotions. This will cause the lungs to work harder than usual if you are sad, angry, or depressed.
- Maintain Weight –
One of the key things to do in your life is look after your health. Within this, your sexual health is absolutely vital. Keeping in good sexual health will not only prevent you from getting serious diseases such as HIV, syphilis or gonorrhea but will also stop you giving it to others by mistake. With around 20 million people in the US alone being infected with sexually transmitted diseases, this is an issue that you need to be aware of.
Ways to protect your sexual health
What can you do if you want to look after your sexual health properly? Here are some great pieces of advice:
- Always use protection – one great piece of advice is to always use protection when having sexual relations with another person. The simplest and most common way is for the man to wear a condom as this will help protect both partners from STDs being passed between them.
- Avoid promiscuity – to help stay in the best sexual health, try not to be overly promiscuous. While it is only natural to begin sexual relations when in an established relationship, sleeping with many different people regularly only increases your chances of picking up